Dear Boyd Elementary Families:
It is my pleasure to welcome you all to the 2020-21 school year! We extend a special welcome to all of the new families joining Boyd Elementary School this year and welcome back all of our returning families as well!
Although this year will look a little different, please know that we are here to support you and your child in every way we can. I am very proud to be in at a school where every staff member takes pride in helping all students succeed not only academically, but also socially and emotionally.
To stay connected, please take advantage of all of the avenues of communication that we offer.
- To start, the Boyd ISD website is full of great information and we encourage you to check the website often for news and updates.
- Your child's teacher will be asking you to join her Remind 101 message group. This is a quick way for our teachers to send out group messages and reminders to parents.
- Check your child’s Canvas page daily for important messages from your child’s teacher. More information about Canvas will be coming soon.
- Check your email for our weekly "Week At A Glance" Email Newsletter.
- Last, but not least, be sure to join our Boyd Elementary Parent Facebook group. This is a great way for parents to get information and "stay in the loop!" https://www.facebook.com/groups/186547448075346/
We hope you will find that Boyd Elementary School is truly a place where learning is joyful and children delight in coming to school. If I can ever be of assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to call, email or send me a private message on Facebook. Your child’s success and happiness is our highest priority.